|Over the last couple of months, we have had a number of clients asking "How Do I remove the spaces when creating addresses in form letters?"|
There are a number of ways of curcumventing the missing data within the fields that make up the clients' addresses.
The quickest method is to use the functionality of the report sections of Crystal Reports.
- Create a group, using the Customer ID.
- Split the resultant Group Header section, into as many sections as the datasource has address fields
- Add the one address field to each Group Header section
- In the Section Expert, select the first split Group Header section
- Select the Suppress Blank Section option
- Repeat for all the Group Header sections
If you have any questions, leave us a comment below, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us