|Over the last couple of Crystal Reports 2008 training sessions a number of delegates have asked the same question, "How Do I Display the words "N/A" for Zero Summary Values in a Cross Tab?"|
There are a number of ways to achieve this but the quickest method is to use the Display String formatting feature of Crystal Reports.
The Display String feature overrides the value that is displayed on the report.
To display the words "N/A" for zero summary values in a cross tab:
- Create the cross tab
- Right click on the Summary Field
- Select the Format Field menu option
- Click on the Conditional Format button [X+2] for the Display String option
- In the Formula Work Shop enter the following formula:
If CurrentFieldValue = 0
- Press the Save and Close button
- Press the OK button
If you have any questions, leave us a comment below, or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us