Crystal Reports & SQL Reporting Services FAQs
Our Crystal Reports faqs and SQL Reporting Services faqs, have been designed for and are available for our registered users.
We have separated the FAQs by both versions of Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting services and their features and functionality, to allow you to find the required crystal report faq, crystal xcelsius faq and SQL reporting services faq easily and quickly.
To become a registered user of the site click here.
The crystal reports faqs and sql reporting services faqs is a comprehensive list of the most frequently asked questions (Crystal Reports FAQs and SQL Server Reporting Services FAQs) asked by both our clients and users of the site.
What are the benefits of Maximum Impact Solution training solutions?
- Effective training needs analysis is used, to identify the true training requirements of both the individual and the organisation, to ensure that the training delivers the specific needs of both the individual and the organisation, which can be later measured.
- Post course evaluations that allows proper analysis of the results following the learning experience
- Continuous assessments can ensure on going learning, by testing the retention of the Skills/knowledge of the topics covered during the training project.
- Delegates leave with the knowledge and confidence that they will be able to create fantastic visual dynamic management information reports, using Crystal Reports, Crystal Xcelsius and/or SQL Server Reporting Services, to the highest quality and standard.
- Access to 6 month post course email and phone support.
- Access to Maximum Impact Solutions on-line how tos, hints & tips and resources, where clients can ask questions.
How is it ensured that delegates attend the correct course level for their needs?We go through a 3 stage process:
- We investigate both the current business needs and the individual needs.
- A comprehensive training needs analysis process is used, to question and test the delegates current skills/knowledge.
- The course is designed to meet the requirements of both the individual and the business.
Contact Us now to ask for more information
How will your courses help my business?Typical effects include an:
- Increase in productivity,
- Increase in staff confidence, which leaves them more motivated, inspired and productive,
- A better understanding of what goes on within your business,
- A decrease in costs, time and money lost.
What can I expect from Maximum Impact Solutions courses?
- All Maximum Impact Solutions courses are tailored to the specific needs and requirements of the individual and business, which can be measured.
- The interactive walk through demonstrations followed by exercises to further consolidate the knowledge, can be designed using your data sources to create documents typically used within the organisation
- Hands on training is delivered in a completely interactive, encouraging delegates to find the answers themselves, in a fun and relaxed environment, so that maximum knowledge transfer is achieved
- Can be tailored specifically for the needs of the individual and the business.
- Are delivered on-site, minimising the cost and time away from the office, and
- When it suits you best
Where can I find details about your courses?All our standard course outlines can be found on our Training Pages link, where you will be able to either print or download a PDF of the required course outline.
Alternatively create your own course, that best suits your business needs.
You can decide the topics, as well as, when and where the training will take place. Contact Us now to ask for more information
Who delivers the training?All training consultants are:
- Experts who design reports, using Crystal Reports and/or SQL Server Reporting Services in industry, thus allowing them to share their real life knowledge, skills and experiences to further enhance the quality of the training, and
- TAP Assessed Institute of IT Training (IITT) trainers.
- One of our trainers is the Institute of IT Training Freelance IT Trainer of the Year 2006 and 2009 Gold Award winner
What do delegates say about their Maximum Impact Solutions learning experiences?You can find our current testimonials here
What is the maximum number of delegates I can have on the course?Each course can have up to a maximum of 6 delegates. This ensures that the trainer can meet the individual needs of all the delegates on the course.
What are the course timings?All courses run from 9:30am to 4:30pm with a 15 min morning and afternoon break and an hour for lunch
Crystal Reports FAQs and SQL Server Reporting Services FAQs
To access all the FAQs of the site, including those dealing with Crystal Reports, Crystal Xcelsius, Crystal Analysis and Crystal Enterprise, login or register to access this section.
The questions are sorted by software version.
To find the list of faqs for your software version:
- Select the software version from the drop-down menu
- Press the Select button
If you cannot find the answer to your question:
- Press the Contact Us link
- Complete the form giving comprehensive details of your enquiry.
One of our expert crystal reports consultants, crystal xcelsius consultants or sql server reporting services consultants will respond to your query either by:
- email - within 4 hours, or
- phone - within 2 hours
Maximum Impact Solutions have complied a list of the most frequently asked questions asked by users of the site.
The questions are sorted by software.
Please register or
login to access this section.