A client recently asked me "How do I control the line spacing in text and memo fields in Crystal Reports XI?"
To control the line spacing of text and memo data type fields, one uses the paragraph formatting feature within Crystal Reports.
- Add the text/memo field to the report canvas
- Select the required text/memo object
- Either :
- Select Format menu - Format Field, or
- Right click on the object and select Format Field
- In the Format Editor dialog box, click on the Paragraph tab
- In the Spacing section:
Press the OK button
- Select Multiple from the Line Spacing drop down
- Enter the required value in the Of text box:
If you have any questions, or need any
assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us