Now let me just start off by saying I am not a conspiracy theorist perse, but when things are presented that do not add up or make sense, it makes me curious.
It is now day 203 of lockdown in England, and it's a wet chilly Autumn day in Liverpool, so my quick browse through the Daily Mail online newspaper informs me that Liverpool will be on Red Tier Three lockdown from Wednesday this week, which is the most stringent of the 3 tiers.
So obviously I carry on reading the article for the justification of such a draconian decision, and come across this rather interesting chart:
And there it is sticking out like a sore thumb!!!
What is going on with Cornwall?
Now don't get me wrong, if the government line is to be followed, Covid-19 is rampant and highly infectious, that we need lockdowns, social distancing, masks and 10pm curfews to control it, then the whole of Cornwall statistically cannot be green, which according to the key represents 0 or below 0% percentage increase.
So it brings me back to my initial question.
How has the WHOLE of the county of Cornwall got 0% or less increase in infections?
- Covid-19 doesn't like the Cornish,
- King Arthur is protecting Cornwall from Camelot,
- Cornwall got some kind of virus border control with Devon,
- The Cornish have immunity,
- The Cornish are not getting tested,
- The Cornish are giving addresses outside of Cornwall,
- The Cornish is using a different test to the rest of England,
- The Cornish testing data has not been analysed or
- The Cornish testing dataset has been lost
What do you think?
Do you have an alternative answer, if so please leave it in the comments below, as I would love to hear your thoughts on this.